Tuesday, October 13, 2009

so long first sem...

Finally the first semester of my second year in college has officially ended...No more worries, no more head aches, no more cramming and hectic schedules on my list. *sighs*
Another semester has passed...
I "quite" enjoyed the semester and gained new knowledge from my seven subjects this semester. I have to give credits to my professors for that. I gained new friends and met new faces as well. I got to experience my first time of intramural in my school this year. I was slacking off for the whole week (literally) only going to school for the attendance. L.O.L^^
I also got to experience my first time in the Acquaintance slash Masquerade Ball in our department. That felt like a prom to me (considering that I missed the high school prom -- and that was TOTALLY one of the biggest regrets in my life!).
A week before the final exams, I had to complete my clearance (I had to bring some stuffs to patch up my missed attendance slips).
In general, this semester was OKAY! but not that really great. I hope next semester will be more interesting to me.
^.^



No comments: